5.4.09

And On The 7th Day

I smoked a cigar. I paid off my student loans in full this week. I think all in it was 25k+ and took me 2.25 years. I never crunched the numbers to see if it would have been better to make the minimum payments and invest the remaining funds. I just wanted to be debt free as soon as possible.

So, this afternoon I got together with a couple of buddies from grad school to sit in the sun and smoke. Since it was a special occasion, I went with a Cohiba Esplindido. It is probably my favorite celebratory cigar. It's 7 by 47, which means it's 7inches (178mm) long and has a diameter of 47/64th of an inch (18.65mm).



It's very full flavoured and the flavour changes dramatically as it is smoked. (I must apologize that my vocabulary for describing cigars needs some work.) It's not a super strong cigar like a Partagas Series D and it's got a nice draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment